Celebrate the Heritage and Culture of Scotland with great music, dancing, athletics, good food, drink, and friends! The flags are flying, the Celts are gathering, and everyone is a Celt for the weekend!
Save the Date: April 6, 2024
Pipe Band March & Ceilidh
Dave and Sue Everett are our honorary Chieftains for 2024!
Dave and Sue have been involved with the Dunedin Highland Games for over 30 years. They have two children that have been involved in the Scottish Arts Programs and now have two grandchildren that have participated. They have served on the Boards of the Dunedin HIghlander Middle School and Dunedin High School Band Boosters, and are still active in the planning and running of both the Dunedin Highland Games and the Celtic Music Festival. Dave and Sue believe by being involved that it benefits the community and our kids in the schools.
- Event location: Dunedin Community Center, 1920 Pinehurst Road, Dunedin, FL 34683.
- Parking is available at Dunedin High School, Garrison Jones Elementary School, North Dunedin Baptist Church and Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church.
- Complimentary Shuttles to and from the event are provided.
Dunedin High School shuttle will run from 7AM – 7PM.
All other shuttles will run from 8AM – 7PM.
- Pets: only service animals are permitted.
- Chairs are permitted. Please do not bring coolers or tents.